Advances in health care have led to increased life spans, making it more important than ever to carefully plan for your retirement years.
Living longer means you will require higher and longer-lasting returns from your investment assets. As you prepare to exchange your employment paycheck for a “paycheck” from your portfolio we:
- Identify all of the resources you have available for retirement
- Determine the amount of assets you will need going into retirement
- Pinpoint what age would be best for you to retire
- Structure your investment portfolio appropriately in light of the above considerations
- Monitor and rebalance your portfolio to ensure an appropriate income stream